Multi-Frequency back-up alarms provides a solution to potential noise pollution created by conventional tonal back-up alarms in confined or densely populated work areas. Those Multi-Frequency alarms maintain a safe warning signal for those in the danger zone of backing vehicles while minimizing disturbance to work site neighbors. Multi-Frequency alarms operate by emitting sound at multiple frequencies attenuated above 4000Hz. In addition, the reverse mounted speaker design of the EA6100, EA9724 and EA9780, and the driver technology used in the EA7020, EA7070 and EA9070, models extends the life expectancy of the alarm, so much so, that a life of the vehicle warranty is offered.
- Multi-Frequency Alarm (AKA "White Noise")
- Certified SAE Type F
- 102 DBA
- 12-24 VDC
- Emits sound at multiple frequencies attenuated above 4000HZ
- Warning signal is more directional and percieved to dissipate quicker than pure tone
Advice and How-To's
- Snow Tires Vs Chains: Which is Better?
- The 10 Best Windshield Wipers to Enhance Your Driving Visibility
- How to Jack Up a Car
- How to Winterize Your Car
- Why Is My Check Engine Light On?
- What Your Car's Dashboard Warning Lights Mean
- What Is Traction Control?
- Why is My Brake Light On?
- What is an Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS)?
- Emergency Kit Guides for Back-to-School