Most paddocks and pit areas require fuel to be stored outside, exposing your expensive investment to the summer sun. This exposure heats the can, shortening the life of the fuel, degrading the performance potential. Reflective Fuel Can Covers solves the problem of how to keep fuel cool at the track without dragging around bulky blankets and constantly moving them into the shade. Most race fuel manufacturers recommend covering race fuel and limiting exposure to the sun. This is critical when it comes to the new generation of oxygenated fuels. Now you can keep fuel temperatures stable and extend the pot life of expensive race fuels. No more stuffing the cans under blankets or moving them around all day to avoid the sun. DEI Fuel Can Covers are designed to easily slip over cans and drums that most race fuels come in. These durable covers reflect away radiant heat and keep your fuel cool!
- Easy on & off
- Reduces fuel temperatures up to 23%
- Has cut outs for fill and vent
- Keeps race fuel cool
- Recommended by race fuel manufacturers
Advice and How-To's
- How to Find the Right Touch Up Paint Code For Your Car
- 10 Best Car Touch-Up Paint Products for Those Pesky Scratches
- How To Prevent Exterior Rust
- Paintless Dent Removal: Does It Work?
- How to Get Tar, Sap, Bugs, and Other Caked-on Dirt Off Your Car's Paint
- How to Touch Up Your Car's Paint Job
- How To Fix Stripped Bolt Holes
- How to Fix Dents with Bondo®
- How to Remove Rust from a Car