Abrasive Mineral Type
3M™ Wetordry™ Sandpaper has long been a great choice for auto repair jobs – there’s no need to spend extra time switching sandpaper between wet sanding and dry sanding. A full range of grades features silicon carbide abrasives mounted on flexible, waterproof paper for consistently excellent results. 3M™ Wetordry™ Sandpaper can be used by hand or for machine sanding.
- BLEND PRIMER AND PAINT - 800 GRIT is perfect for refining and smoothing blend area before color base coat.
- WET OR DRY SANDING - Use for wet sanding and dry sanding without switching sandpaper
- SMOOTH FINISH - Delivers 10% smoother finish vs. conventional 3M sandpaper
- LONGER LASTING SANDPAPER - Silicon carbide abrasive self-fractures for longer life
- GREAT FOR AUTO BODY REPAIR - Silicon carbide grain is available in a range of grits from 400 grit for 2500 grit for non-aggressive sanding and polishing jobs on clear coat, plastic and metal, including areas that require hand compounding
- Features durable yet flexible lightweight (A - Weight) paper backing to conform to auto body surfaces
- Available in 9” x 11” and 3-2/3” x 9” sheets for a variety of uses
- Features Waterproof backing for wet sanding applications
- Convenient sheet can be used wet or dry on paint, primer, gel coat and metal
- IDEAL FOR STEP 3 OF THE 3M BODY REPAIR SYSTEM - Paint. This stage includes painting the area and blending and smoothing primer and paint.
Advice and How-To's
- How to Find the Right Touch Up Paint Code For Your Car
- 10 Best Car Touch-Up Paint Products for Those Pesky Scratches
- How To Prevent Exterior Rust
- Paintless Dent Removal: Does It Work?
- How to Get Tar, Sap, Bugs, and Other Caked-on Dirt Off Your Car's Paint
- How to Touch Up Your Car's Paint Job
- How To Fix Stripped Bolt Holes
- How to Fix Dents with Bondo®
- How to Remove Rust from a Car