|SAE or Metric
The Duralast hex bit socket is made with chrome alloy steel and S2 steel that provides the best performance for the toughest jobs.
- Cold formed Alloy Steel socket base and S2 tool steel bit heat treated for superior durability and strength
- Bit sockets attach to drive tools, such as ratchet or breaker bar, providing a long handle for leverage
- Chamfered lead-ins help to provide fast and easy placement onto drive tools and fasteners
- Full polished chrome finish socket easily wipes clean of oil and dirt
- Meets or exceeds ASME standards
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs