OEM 10 pcs. master torque socket set
|Replaceable Socket Bit||No|
|Etched / Stamped Size Identification||Yes|
|Material||Chrome Moly Steel|
|Drive Size||3/8 in|
|Socket Bit Material||No bit|
|Socket Base Material||Chrome Moly|
|Bit Sockets Included - Torx® / Star||E5, E6, E7, E8, E10, E12, E14, E16, E18, E20|
|Impact or Standard||Standard|
OEM sockets feature Posi-Grip No-Slip design. The patented socket wall design provides superior gripping power to achieve maximum torque without rounding the fastener points. Torque is applied to the walls of the fastener head.
- Includes sizes: E5, E6, E7, E8, E10, E12, E14, E16, E18 and E20
- For external torque bolts only
- Made with chrome moly steel for strength
- Comes on convenient storage clip
Advice and How-To's
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- What is a Torque Wrench and Why Your Toolbox Needs One
- How to Remove a Rusted Bolt