OEM screwdrivers are designed to perform day after day in any environment. Our engineers design tools that maximize both performance and budget. OEM tools out-perform the competition time after time.
- Includes: stubby ratcheting screwdriver handle
- Includes: (17) bits: S2 steel bits -- slotted: 4 In., 5 In., 5-1/2 In., 6-1/2 In. ; Phillips: #1, #2, #3; star: T10, T15, T20, T25, T27, T30, T40; pozi: POZ1, POZ2, POZ3
- Includes: 1/4 In. socket adapter; 1/4 In. bit adapter; 6 In. flexible socket shaft; 2 In. magnetic bit shaft
- 45-tooth ratcheting mechanism for smooth ratcheting stroke with 3 locking positions
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?