The OEMTOOLS 8 Piece Mechanic's Screwdriver Set includes slotted and Phillips screwdrivers made with a unique alloy steel that is heat-treated for extra strength and longevity. Most trays have sizes etched in them for quick and easy identification.
- EVA Tray with Custom Cut Contrast Soft Foam and Sizes Marked for Easy Identification, Designed to Fit Securely in a Cabinet or Tool Box
- Custom Cut of the Tool is a Hi-Vis Green Making it Easy to See if a Tool is Missing
- Made with Unique Alloy Steel That is Heat-Treated for Extra Strength and Longevity
- Features a Hard Chrome Finish: an Easy-to-Clean Smooth Satin Finish That Keeps Rust Away and Won't Show Prints
- Slotted: 1/4" x 1-1/2", 3/16" x 3", 1/4" x 4", 5/16" x 6" and 3/8" x 8"
- Phillips: #2 x 1.5", #1 x 3" and #2 x 4"II
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs