The Duralast spinner handle allows for screwdriver style torqueing, and offers an ergonomic handle for extreme comfort for the toughest jobs.
- Ergonomic handle provides comfortable grip
- Spinner handle allows for screwdriver-style torqueing
- Forged Alloy Steel heat treated for superior durability and strength
- Chrome finish provides corrosion resistance
- Chamfered square drive lead-in helps provide fast and easy placement of sockets and accessories onto drive
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs