Dorman's headlight rim screw is suitable for a broad range of applications. It fastens the headlight in place by securing the retaining ring to the headlamp bucket.
- Also suitable for a wide range of industrial and domestic applications
- Easy to install
- An essential item for safe night-driving
- Assortment contains four black and four chrome Phillips head screws, #8 thread x 3/4 In. length
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?