The flexible plastic construction of Dorman s fuel line clip makes it pliant, resilient, and easy to use. Just push it in to the fitting; it clips on without a hitch.
- Direct replacement for a proper fit every time
- Resistant to brittleness and cracking
- Replace the clip, not the entire fuel fitting, to save time and money
- Also included in Dorman s quick disconnect retaining clips tech tray
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?