Tap image to zoom
J-B Weld Plastic Weld 25mlShop All J-B Weld
Part # 50132
SKU # 477969
Price Not Available
J-B Weld PlasticWeld Syringe is a specially formulated two-part adhesive and epoxy filler system that provides for strong, lasting repairs. PlasticWeld will bond a variety of surfaces, such as metal, composites, fiberglass and others. PlasticWeld sets in 5 minutes at room temperature and is fully cured in 1 hour. Using a 1:1 mixing ratio, PlasticWeld combines to a tensile strength of 3900 PSI and cures to a translucent yellow color.
- Translucent yellow drying epoxy sets in 5 minutes and cures in 1 hour
- Great for most hard plastics, ABS, fiberglass, pvc, glass, vinyl and most composites
- Tensile strength of 3900 PSI for a strong, permanent bond
- No mess, no waste cap screws on one way to eliminate accidental mixing and ensure it won't dry out
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle