Fast-drying, hard-setting sealant.
- Designed for sealing rigid materials and flanges or patching holes and joints where permanent assembly is desired
- Temperature range -65°F to 400°F (-54°C to 204°C)
- Suggested applications include freeze plugs, threaded connections, manifold gaskets
- Resists common shop fluids and fuels
Advice and How-To's
- How to prepare your car for the extreme cold
- Hybrid battery replacement cost
- How long do hybrid batteries last?
- How does an oil pump work?
- Where is a VIN Number Located on a Car?
- What is Power Steering?
- What is a Running Board?
- How to Wire Your Trailer
- Are hybrids worth it?
- Why Won't My Car Start?