Permatex Blue RTV Silicone Gasket Maker 3 oz
|Maximum Operating Temperature (°F)||500|
|Sensor Safe Material||Yes|
OEM specified. The original Permatex blue now with low odor formula. Will not foul oxygen sensors.
- Replaces almost any cut gasket.
- Makes reliable “formed-in-place” gaskets that resist cracking, shrinking and migrating.
- Coats pre-cut gaskets to increase reliability.
- Temperature range -65°F to 500°F (-54°C to 260°C) intermittent; resists auto and shop fluids.
Advice and How-To's
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?
- What Black, Blue, or White Smoke from a Car's Exhaust Means
- What Does an AC Compressor Replacement Cost?