Fast-drying all-purpose sealant dries to a highly, non-brittle film.
- Bonds and seals any type of cut gasket including: rubber, cork, felt, paper and metal.
- Can be applied in advance for convenience in assembly
- Remains effective at temperatures of -65°F to 500°F (-54°C to 260°C)
- Resists gasoline, oil, antifreeze, axle lube, kerosene, propane and butane
- Reliable general adhesive remains tacky indefinitely
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?