Make instant gaskets to fit any application. It eliminates the need to wait for the gasket maker to cure - just reassemble and go! This long-lasting, elastomeric formed-in-place rubber gasket maker is more reliable and was designed specifically as a replacement for conventional cut gaskets at a fraction of the cost.
- Sensor safe
- OEM approved, specified, and used on production lines
- Blow-out resistant
- Protects against leaks and seepage caused by thermal expansion
- Resistant to ATF, coolant, oil and other shop fluids
- Replaces most cut gaskets
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost