Lens Patch Width
Lens Patch Color
3M Lens Repair Tape provides temporary repairs of broken or cracked taillights, parking lights and side directional lights. Our tape applies smoothly and tightly holds with its 3M adhesive that ensures a strong bond. Lens repair tape is available in both red and amber to match the lens color.
- PATCHES cracks in taillights, turn signals, parking lights and side directional lights
- STRONG ADHESION resists loosening with age and moisture
- FLEXIBLE repair tape repairs flat or curved truck and car taillights and signal lights
- QUICK AND EASY to use repair tape is less expensive than replacement taillights for minor damage
- PROVIDES TEMPORARY REPAIR of more severely damaged taillights and signal lights
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED
- MULTI USE APPLICATIONS: Great for repairs on many types of vehicles, such as cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, trailers, ATVs, snowmobiles and golf carts
- CREATES SECURE, water-tight seal, to help block moisture from entering through the damage
- RESISTS YELLOWING as it ages, maintaining its original transparency
- APPLY AND OBTAIN ADHESION at any temperature above 50°F/10°C
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?