3M Lens Repair Tape provides temporary repairs of broken or cracked taillights, parking lights and side directional lights. Our tape applies smoothly and tightly holds with its 3M adhesive that ensures a strong bond. Lens repair tape is available in both red and amber to match the lens color.
- PATCHES cracks in taillights, turn signals, parking lights and side directional lights
- STRONG ADHESION resists loosening with age and moisture
- FLEXIBLE repair tape repairs flat or curved truck and car taillights and signal lights
- QUICK AND EASY to use repair tape is less expensive than replacement taillights for minor damage
- PROVIDES TEMPORARY REPAIR of more severely damaged taillights and signal lights
- NO TOOLS REQUIRED
- MULTI USE APPLICATIONS: Great for repairs on many types of vehicles, such as cars, trucks, boats, motorcycles, trailers, ATVs, snowmobiles and golf carts
- CREATES SECURE, water-tight seal, to help block moisture from entering through the damage
- RESISTS YELLOWING as it ages, maintaining its original transparency
- APPLY AND OBTAIN ADHESION at any temperature above 50°F/10°C
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?