High strength Threadlocker red is a high strength anaerobic threadlocking material that cures between engaged threads to form a unitized assembly that resists virtually all leakage, shock, and vibration.
- OEM specified
- Ideal for 3/8 In. to 1 In. (10 mm to 25 mm) diameter not and bolt assemblies
- Seals against leakage
- Excellent chemical resistance with a temperature resistance of -54°C to 150°C (-65°F to 300°F)
- Eliminates vibration issues
- The product is a single component, anaerobic liquid which cures when confined in the absence of air between close fitting metal surfaces
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost