Tap image to zoom
TCI Auto GM 200C/375B/TH425/475/700R4 39 Tooth Speedo Drive GearShop All TCI Automotive
Part # 880012
SKU # 862648
Price Not Available
Speedometer gears include both the drive gear and the driven gear. The drive gear refers to the gear that is on a transmissions output shaft. The driven gear is located in a removable housing, usually in the tailhousing, of transmissions. Be aware that some transmissions will have different driven gear housings depending on the tooth count of the driven gear. TCI stocks popular speedometer gears for GM and Ford transmissions. The following formula will work for any GM or Ford vehicle and is very useful when there is no established baseline from which to work, such as replacing a transmission in a vehicle that was purchased without a driveline.
Advice and How-To's
- Should I Replace All 4 Brake Pads At Once?
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What is a Throttle Body and How Does It Work?
- What’s the Cost of a Keyless Entry Remote?
- Best OBD2 Scanners: 2023 Buying Guide
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- What is OEM?
- How Often Should You Change Your Oil Filter?
- How Does a Car Electrical System Work?
- Best Car Mat Brands for Your Vehicle