Tap image to zoom
Specialty Products 1/2in-20in x 3/8in Bolt Right Hand xAxis Rod End Ball JointShop All Specialty Products Company
Specialty Products Company576960
Part # 15744
SKU # 576960
Price Not Available
Build your next project with these forged steel alloy threaded receivers and xAxis™ sealed flex joints from SPC Performance. Get the increased angularity of a mono-ball that has been equipped with high mis-alignment inserts, the reduced compliance of a spherical bearing, and better durability than rubber and urethane bushings with SPC's superior design. 45 degrees of articulation, sealed dust boots, moly grease and a highly polished electroless nickel ball make this the best joint on the market. These assemblies utilize a snap ring for positive retention and easy replacements.
- Sealed ends
- 45 degrees of articulation
- Forged steel alloy
- Specs: RH 1/2"-20 threads, 3/8" bolt, 1.5" wide
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs