The X-Axis Sealed Flex Joint is a technology step-up for suspension joints and linkages. xAxis™ delivers reduced compliance vs rubber, improved durability vs spherical bearings, and increased angularity vs urethane. Featuring sealed ends to keep grease in and contaminants out, a highly polished ball, and 45 degrees of articulation, this cross axis ball joint will meet the most demanding requirements.
- Sealed ends
- 45 degrees of articulation
- Recommended press adapter (29606) when installing
- 12mm (bolt size) X 47mm (width) X 40mm (outer diameter)
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs