Specialty Products 15773 3/4in-16in X 12mm Bolt Left Hand xAxis Rod End Ball JointShop All Specialty Products
Build your next project with these forged steel alloy threaded receivers and xAxis sealed flex joints from SPC Performance. Get the increased angularity of a mono-ball that has been equipped with high mis-alignment inserts, the reduced compliance of a spherical bearing, and better durability than rubber and urethane bushings with SPC's superior design. 36 degrees of articulation, sealed dust boots, moly grease and a highly polished electroless nickel ball make this the best joint on the market. These assemblies utilize a snap ring for positive retention and easy replacements.
- Sealed ends
- 36 degrees of articulation
- Forged steel alloy
- Specs: LH 3/4"-16 threads, 12mm bolt, 50mm wide
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs