Average Rated Life
Standard LED light bulbs can create significant interference between your remote and the garage door opener. Genie's new LED garage door opener bulb was designed specifically for garage door openers to eliminate the problems associated with light bulb usage in traditional garage door opener applications. This LED bulb has been built to reduce or eliminate radio interference issues, offer exceptional energy cost savings compared to traditional bulbs and will stand up to the unique environment of the garage. This bulb is vibration resistant, shatter resistant, cold tested and damp location rated to function without the many inconveniences associated why traditional bulbs for this application.
- Provides the light of a 60 watt Bulb and produces 8 lm of warm brightness
- Universally compatible with any garage door opener with a standard light socket and cavity
- Tested to last 25,000 hours under normal conditions. shatter and vibration resistant cold weather tested to -30 degrees C
- Minimizes RF (Radio frequency) interference with most major brand garage door openers
- Shatter resistant bulb
- Vibration resistant up to 5G's of force
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?