The Quiet Lift 550 garage door opener offers an ultra-quiet DC motor complete with the accessories you need. The Quiet Lift garage door opener features a Genie steel-reinforced belt, making it very quiet and the ideal choice for garages attached to living spaces. You can count on getting years of worry-free service with minimal maintenance needed. The DC motor operates powerfully and quietly, with GenieSense monitoring, plus soft start and stop technology, making your door travel smoother. The 2 bulbs bright lighting system has space for two 100W bulbs (not included) and an innovative design that places the lighting on the sides so it illuminates the entire garage. The Quiet Lift offers increased opening speeds, up to 7 in. per second, yet still has safety features for your peace of mind. The safe-T-beam garage door opener safety sensors help prevent accidents via an invisible infrared beam across the door opening. You will also enjoy the added conveniences of 2 pre-programmed 3-button remotes and a wall control panel with an independent light button and vacation lock for added security.
- Easier to Install: Strong, 5-piece rail system that easily snaps together with no added hardware required
- Includes two pre-programmed, 3-button Genie remotes and multi-function wall console
- Genie Exclusive: Works with popular built-in car remotes systems such as HomeLink and Car2U
- Lightbulbs not included; for best results use Genie LED lightbulbs
- GenieSense monitoring technology minimizes wear and tear by always monitoring the door
- Designed for 7ft doors
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs