Genie 3 Button Visor Garage Door Opener RemoteShop All Genie
The GenieMaster 3 button garage door opener remote is designed to work with all versions of Genie garage door openers. If your system uses the older style of fixed code 9/12 DIP switch technology or modern Genie Intellicode technology the GenieMaster garage door opener remote will work for you. This will also work on Genie gate operators regardless of age. This is truly a Genie universal garage door opener remote. Genie Intellicode Security Technology to keep your garage secure while you’re home or away. The access code is changed on each door activation to prevent unauthorized access to your property. Also equipped with Auto-Seek Dual Frequency technology, your garage door opener remote will automatically seek either 315 or 390 MHz, which minimizes interference from surrounding devices and improves overall range and performance. This will work on 3 separate Genie garage door openers with a quick and easy set up.
- Designed as a replacement garage door opener remote to work with most types of Genie garage door openers manufactured since 1993
- Works with Multiple Technologies (all on one remote) - compatible with Intellicode Technology, 9/12 DIP Switch, Genie Gated Community Receivers and fixed code trinary technology, including Genies with a 12A on the receiver
- Open Multiple Garage Doors - works on up to 3 different Genie systems, whether they use the same or different remotes
- User-Friendly Design - sleek design, this small remote has large easy to push buttons with LED indicators and a visor clip
- Simple Programming - includes detailed and illustrated programming instructions for quick installation
- Mounts to car visor; Visor clip and battery (CR2032) is included
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs