This universal garage door opener remote is the latest in a long line of technical innovations from Genie; the brand you trust for garage door openers. Compact and convenient, this remote can operate up to four garage door openers or gate receivers from the most popular brands. With pre-programmed settings and an exclusive Teach & Pair feature, this remote is a simple and ready-to-use option for multiple opener control needs. No larger than the average key fob, the compact design is perfect for backpacks, purses and pockets. Every Genie 4-button universal remote comes with a visor clip, keychain attachment, and a sure grip rubberized edge for your convenience. The Genie universal garage door opener remote is unique because it is designed to Teach & Pair your existing garage door opener remote. This programming process is patented by Genie and is designed to make this one of the easiest garage door opener remote setups available. To program using this method, you simply place the Genie Universal Remote into Teach & Pair mode - you then press a button on the existing working remote while the Genie Universal Remote listens. The Genie Universal Remote is then able to repeat back what it heard, thus mimicking your existing garage door opener remote transmission. Now that it is paired there are only a couple of quick steps to ensure that your new Genie universal garage door opener remote is ready to use in your garage.
- Compatible with most major garage door and gate opener brands
- Visor clip, key ring, instructions and lithium battery included
- Unique Teach & Pair feature simplifies the programming process
- Compact design -one of the smallest garage door remotes available
- Versatile - allowing up to four mix-and-match gate and garage door opener brands on one remote
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs