When the power goes out or you forget your remote, you don't want to get stuck outside. This keyed emergency release garage door lock is perfect for those situations. A garage door emergency release lock is a necessity, especially if the garage door is the only entrance to your garage.
- This garage door emergency release lock is universally compatible with all brands of garage door openers
- Quick installation and easy to use, it attaches through the top of the garage door and allows you to release the garage door opener manually with a key
- Two keys are included
- The garage door lock will still allow the garage door opener to work with no issues
- Perfect for garages that do not have other access doors
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs