Tap image to zoom
Genie Garage Door Emergency Release KitShop All Genie
Part # 37374R
SKU # 285702
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
|Nickle coated brass
When the power goes out or you forget your remote, you don't want to get stuck outside. This keyed emergency release garage door lock is perfect for those situations. A garage door emergency release lock is a necessity, especially if the garage door is the only entrance to your garage.
- This garage door emergency release lock is universally compatible with all brands of garage door openers
- Quick installation and easy to use, it attaches through the top of the garage door and allows you to release the garage door opener manually with a key
- Two keys are included
- The garage door lock will still allow the garage door opener to work with no issues
- Perfect for garages that do not have other access doors
Advice and How-To's
- Interior Lights in a Car and Their Function
- How To Replace a Turn Light Bulb
- High Beam Vs. Low Beam Headlight
- How to Adjust and Align Your Headlights
- Best Headlight Bulbs: A Buyer’s Guide
- What Are the Different Types of Headlight Bulbs?
- How to Clean Foggy Headlights
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- Headlight Buying Guide: How to Find the Right Headlight Bulbs