Genie's Safe-T-Beam system is designed to ensure maximum safety for your garage door opener operation. Using an invisible infrared beam across the opening of the door, the Genie garage door sensor detects any object passing through the LED beam of light and automatically reverses the closing garage door, keeping children and pets safe. If your Safe-T-Beam system has been damaged, a replacement kit is essential to continue safe operation of your garage door opener. This kit is compatible with Genie-only garage door openers manufactured since 1993 that use required safety beams. Once installed, your replacement Safe-T-Beams are self-diagnostic and will alert you in the event of any malfunction. Dont leave safety up to chance replace your safety beams with this kit today.
- Replaces broken or faulty safety beams in your Genie garage door openers Safe-T-Beam system
- Works with Many Genie Openers - compatible with Genie (only) garage door openers manufactured since 1993 that utilize required safety beams
- Keeps Family and Pets Safe - places an invisible infrared beam across the door opening and reverses door automatically if an object passes through the LED beam of light
- Self-Diagnostic - alerts you of any malfunction in installation or operation, as an additional safety measure
- Easy Installation - easy to install, with mounting brackets and hardware included (does not include bell wire)
- Often referred to as garage door opener - photo eyes, electric eyes, safety eyes, and safety sensors
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs