First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
If your spare tire tool kit is missing, you want to replace it immediately. Our spare tire jack handle comes with the necessary pieces needed to remove/install lug nuts, raise and lower jack the spare tire (where applicable).
- Constructed of steel and powder coated for long-lasting durability
- Spare tire hoist assemblies also available, sold separately
- Cost-efficient and time-saving alternative to purchasing tool kit components separately
- Includes carry case and easily fits within factory storage compartment
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs