This super comfortable, ergonomic mat will not compression set or absorb liquids. It is impervious to oil and other petroleum products. Durable heavy-duty EVA construction provides long-lasting wear in rough environments. Great for severe kneeling conditions on cold hard steel, concrete, grating, and gravel surfaces. Use of a good knee pad can help prevent and reduce knee trauma and back pains, making whatever work you are doing a whole lot more comfortable and increasing your productivity.
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs