The OEMTOOLS 4-Way Folding Lug Nut Wrench features collapsible arms for compact storage providing the same dependability and performance as a standard lug nut wrench, but in a space-saving package. To operate, simply slide the arm fasteners toward the center of the wrench to lock the adjustable arms into place. The 4 socket sizes will fit SAE and Metric lug nuts standard on most passenger vehicles on the road today. This folding lug nut wrench is the perfect fit when you have limited space and don't want to lug around a big, clunky tool.
- Socket Sizes: 11/16" (17 mm), 3/4" (19 mm), 13/16" (21 mm) and 7/8" (22 mm)
- Heavy Duty, Drop-Forged Steel
- Chrome Plated to Resist Corrosion
- Folds for Compact Storage
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs