The AutoExec Gripmaster was designed to support traditional writing and working with a laptop or tablet. The top surface of this desk is covered with a rubber non-skid material that ensures a laptop, smartphone or folio won’t move around when the vehicle makes sudden stops. The large storage area underneath is great for office supplies, a laptop and other valuables you might want to keep hidden. Additional storage compartments hold small supplies such as pens and pencils.
- Designed to be used in a vehicle to support writing and working with a laptop and tablet, making this an ideal tool for the mobile office worker
- Increase productivity by keeping your vehicle organized and efficient with the large work surface and smaller storage compartments located towards the back of the car desk
- The desk is designed to be seat belted into the front passenger seat and is easy to remove or install
- The top surface of this desk is covered with the rubber non-skid material to help ensure your laptop, briefcase, or cell phone won’t slide while the vehicle is in motion
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs