The Efficiency FileMaster desk features a special opening in the top of the desk for a second storage area with hanging File folders. The File folders face the driver which makes it easier to see and access. The remaining desk top area is covered with the non-skid material. The large storage area is great for office tools and accessories and also for keeping a laptop hidden out-of-sight. Additional storage compartments hold small supplies such as pens, maps, etc. The FileMaster is ideal for those needing to keep mobile equipment out during the day but don’t necessarily need the additional space for writing. For all of the Outdoor enthusiasts who work for a living, AutoExec has created 2 new lines of camouflage car desks. Now you can take your weekend passion on the road with either a green or blue-urban camouflage printed vehicle desk. Each desk is manufactured and assembled in Grand Rapids Michigan where we focus on delivering a superior product.
- Designed to be used in a vehicle to support writing and working with a smartphone and tablet
- Provides extra file storage space that faces the mobile worker for easy access
- Increase productivity by keeping your vehicle organized and efficient with the large work surface and smaller storage compartments located towards the back of the car desk
- The desk is designed to be seat belted into the front passenger seat and is easy to remove or install
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs