The AutoExec Efficiency Gripmaster was designed to support traditional writing and working with a laptop or tablet. The top surface of this desk is covered with a rubber non-skid material that ensures a laptop, smartphone or folio won’t move around when the vehicle makes sudden stops. The large storage area underneath is great for office supplies, a laptop and other valuables you might want to keep hidden. Additional storage compartments hold small supplies such as pens and pencils. This desk model is ideal for those needing to keep mobile equipment accessible during the day as well as needing a solution for storage and organization in the vehicle. For all of the Outdoor enthusiasts who work for a living, AutoExec has created two new lines of camouflage car desks. Now you can take your weekend passion on the road with either a green or blue-urban camouflage printed vehicle desk. Each desk is manufactured and assembled in Grand Rapids Michigan where we focus on delivering a superior product.
- Designed to be used in a vehicle to support working with a tablet and printer stand, making this an ideal tool for the mobile office worker
- Increase productivity by keeping your vehicle organized and efficient with the large work surface and smaller storage compartments located towards the back of the car desk
- The desk is designed to be seat belted into the front passenger seat and is easy to remove or install
- The top surface of this desk is covered with the rubber non-skid material to help ensure your laptop, briefcase, or cell phone won’t slide while the vehicle is in motion
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs