Keeping the road warrior comfortable while working in a vehicle can be a challenge, however, with the Reach Desk Front Seat, all of their problems are solved. This desk is the most ergonomic vehicle desk (car desk) or car organizer available. The Reach Desk Front Seat has a slide out arm that extends the work surface another 12 in. from the edge of the desk top, providing an extra-long reach over to the mobile worker. The tray comes with a non-slip pad and a security strap, providing extra security so the laptop or tablet with keyboard won’t move around while working. In addition, the work surface or laptop support tray, is mounted on an adjustable ball mount arm, enabling the road warrior the ability to tilt the keyboard so they can type more comfortably. As it is with all of our vehicle desks, there is a hidden storage space located beneath the desk work surface. Staying organized and securing loose items is important to the mobile worker and securing your office essentials improves productivity and reduces distractions.
- Slide out arm that extends the work tray another 12 inches from the edge of the desk, providing an extra long reach over to the mobile worker for an ergonomic solution
- The tray comes with a non-slip pad, providing extra security so the laptop or tablet with keyboard won’t move around while working
- Keep all of your valuables safe with the hidden storage space located beneath the desk work surface
- Helps you stay organized and secure loose items to improve productivity and reduce distractions
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs