This silica-free loose absorbent combines the heavier consistency of clay with high absorbency to pull industrial liquids from your floor. It’s also great for outdoor use because it doesn't blow around. Unlike clay, which is simply coated with liquid, these fast-wicking absorbent granules begin to soak up liquid the moment they touch the spill.
- Silica-free composition
- Light-weight absorbent is easier than clay to carry and use without injury
- Absorbs and retains oils, coolants, solvents and water
- Can be incinerated after use to reduce waste or for fuels blending
- (4) 5-lb shaker containers
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?