Tap image to zoom
Great Neck Oil Drain Pan 7 GallonShop All OEMTOOLS
Part # 87033
SKU # 908382
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 2
Our OEMTOOLS 87033 Black 4 Gallon Portable Oil Drain Pans make excellent universal drip pans and work perfectly in automotive shops. This 4 gallon motor oil drain pan is ideal for use as a transmission oil drain pan, motor oil drain container, or antifreeze drip pan, and this oil catch pan also makes a great radiator drain pan. Our 16 Quart drain container features an easy-to-use pour spout and a no-splash lip that reduce spills while carrying the round oil drain pan from place to place. This oil catch bucket also comes with 3 ergonomic carrying handles for efficient portability and easy pouring. The space-saving stackable design make these oil catch pans for changing oil as durable, easy to use, and thoughtfully designed as any shallow oil drain pan around. The oil and coolant catch pan is constructed with chemical-resistant polyethylene to be long lasting while remaining lightweight and easy to use. With these oil drip pans, home mechanics can easily dump waste oil back into their emptied oil jugs after an oil change. And professional mechanics can easily dump used oil into their waste oil containers or oil recycling containers with this auto oil drip pan.
- Heavy Duty Polyethylene Construction
- Features a Pour Spout and No-Splash Lip
- 3 Ergonomic Handles for Efficient Transport and Easy Pouring
- Dimensions: 22-3/4" (Ø) x 6-7/8" (H)
Advice and How-To's
- Interior Lights in a Car and Their Function
- How To Replace a Turn Light Bulb
- High Beam Vs. Low Beam Headlight
- How to Adjust and Align Your Headlights
- Best Headlight Bulbs: A Buyer’s Guide
- What Are the Different Types of Headlight Bulbs?
- How to Clean Foggy Headlights
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- Headlight Buying Guide: How to Find the Right Headlight Bulbs