First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
Dorman Oil Drain Plug Wrench 49822Shop All Dorman
Part # 49822
SKU # 230934
Price Not Available
Estimated delivery Mar. 6
|Double Ended Use
|Plastic And Carbon Steel
|Universal Or Specific Fit
Easily remove plastic drain plugs from the vehicle's oil pan with the Dorman Oil Drain Plug Wrench Tool. This easy-to-use specialty tool is an alternative to using a flathead screw driver, which is known to damage the drain plug during removal. Engineered from high-quality materials, our oil drain plug wrench is designed to work only on Audi and Volkswagen special drain plugs, saving you money on routine car maintenance. The tool allows you to remove the drain plug with ease, ensuring a trouble-free repair.
- Specialty tool for removing plastic oil drain plugs
- Repairs can be completed on the vehicle reducing installation time and repair costs
- Made of steel for long-lasting use
- Easy to use
Advice and How-To's
- Interior Lights in a Car and Their Function
- How To Replace a Turn Light Bulb
- High Beam Vs. Low Beam Headlight
- How to Adjust and Align Your Headlights
- Best Headlight Bulbs: A Buyer’s Guide
- What Are the Different Types of Headlight Bulbs?
- How to Clean Foggy Headlights
- How long Do Headlights Last?
- What Are Daytime Running Lights for a Car?
- Headlight Buying Guide: How to Find the Right Headlight Bulbs