First, set your vehicle
OEM Oil Filter Wrench 22409Shop All OEMTOOLS
The OEMTOOLS 1/2" Drive Socket (29 mm) is made with a Hard Chrome Finish and is easy to clean. The sockets are made with special alloy steel, which is heat-treated for extra strength. The sockets have a Posi-Grip No-Slip® design that provides off corner loading for greater torque and the chamfered ends allow the socket to easily slip over the bolt head.
- Thin-Wall Design Gets into Tight Spaces
- Knurling Position is Optimized for Best Finger Gripping Position
- Cross Hatch Marking Indicates Metric Size
- Deep Marking for Easy Identification
- 6 Pt.
- Honda Accord Oil Filter Wrench
- Honda Civic Oil Filter Wrench
- Ford F150 Oil Filter Wrench
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Oil Filter Wrench
- Toyota Camry Oil Filter Wrench
- Nissan/Datsun Altima Oil Filter Wrench
- Dodge Ram 1500 Oil Filter Wrench
- Toyota Corolla Oil Filter Wrench
- Chevrolet Cruze Oil Filter Wrench
- Ford Focus Oil Filter Wrench
Advice and How-To's
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?