Non Slip Backing
These non-slip floor markers or signs stay down and send a message to maintain physical and social distancing while shopping, waiting in line, going to the restroom and more. Unlike vinyl floor decals or tape, our adhesive backing will not leave residue or damage floors upon removal. These floor markers absorb moisture and will not become slippery when wet. These markers can withstand heavy foot traffic and stays on the job for up to 3 months. To install just apply even, heavy pressure for a secure grip to the floor.
- Nonpermanent adhesive sticks to clean, dry floors with a super-tight grip, but peels up easily without damaging floors or leaving a residue
- Grippy® material has been proven in years of commercial and retail use to withstand full foot traffic, floor scrubbing and disinfectant use
- Leave in place and clean with mop or floor scrubber; can be scrubbed, vacuumed or swept off frequently without affecting performance
- Low profile does not create issues for heavy foot, cart, wheelchair or walker traffic; ADA compliant
- Durable, high-contrast message and images will not wear off
- Sticks to most commercial floor surfaces including smooth indoor concrete, VCT, linoleum, ceramic tile, quarry tile and laminate flooring
- Apply pressure to surface when installing marker to ensure strong grip to the floor
- Recommended for indoor and non-carpeted surfaces only
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?