Hydraulic Or Screw Type
The press can be used for everything from everyday garage service to heavy duty industrial use. It has an H type structural steel frame, providing high stability. The bed height is adjustable from 6 In. to 36 In. It is ideal for a variety of pressing jobs including repairing, removing and installing press fitted parts, particularly gears and bearings. It comes with a pressure gauge which is center mounted on the frame.
- Bed height is adjustable form 6 In. to 36 In.
- Open side construction allows work on the longest pieces
- Tremendous pressure with very little effort supplied by a 20 ton bottle jack
- Remove and install bearings, gears, U-joints, bushings, ball joints, and pulleys
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?