This AA256 Armor All Utility Vac handles wet and dry pick-up and is specifically designed to clean the interior of your car. The on-board accessory storage keeps your tools organized, and the deluxe car nozzle allows you to reach tight spaces. It also includes an eight-piece detail kit for cleaning dashboards, vents, electrical components, and more. It easily converts to a blower to dry motorcycles, car grills, and wheels. The automatic shut-off prevents overflow, and the top handle makes it easy to carry the unit from place to place. The 10 Ft. power cord and 6 Ft. hose provides the reach to tackle most vehicle cleaning needs. Includes cloth filter for dry and wet foam filter for liquid vacuuming. No assembly is required.
- Powerful 2 Peak HP Motor
- On-board accessory storage to keep attachments organized
- For wet & dry pick up
- Includes deluxe car nozzle attachment and 8 piece bonus detail kit
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs