Dewalt Dust extractor
The DEWALT DWV010 8 Gallon HEPA Dust Extractor with Automatic Filter Cleaning features a powerful 15 Amp motor that delivers 130 CFM of airflow for maximum suction. This unit also offers Automatic Filter Clean which pulses every 30 seconds for continuous operations without stopping to clean filter. The Power Tool Actuation controls the On/Off operations of the vacuum with a power tool. This dust extractor meets the EPA Lead Related Renovations, Repair and Painting (RRP) Rule for Hepa Vacuum only when DWV9330 filters are used (filters inlcuded with unit). A universal hose connector provides a robust connection with swivel capability, and heavy duty casters provide jobsite durability. The DWV010 has a variable speed dial, 8ft power cord, and runs at 76dBA. Unit comes fully assembled, and is lightweight and portable weighing in at only 27 lbs. Includes: Dust Extractor, 2 HEPA Filters (DWV9330), Anti-Static Hose (DWV9316).
- Lightweight and portable weighing in at only 27 lbs
- Powerful 15 Amp motor delivers 130 CFM of airflow for maximum suction
- Power Tool Actuation controls the On/Off operations of the vacuum with a power tool
- Automatic Filter Clean pulses every 30 seconds for continuous operations
Advice and How-To's
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- What is a Torque Wrench and Why Your Toolbox Needs One
- How to Remove a Rusted Bolt