Dewalt Wet/dry dust extractor
This wet/dry HEPA vacuum features Automatic Filter Clean for continuous operations without stopping to clean filter.
- Multiplelift and Tie Down Points to Secure Vac to Scaffolding or During Transportation
- Power Tool Actuation Controls the On/off Operations of the Vacuum with a Power Tool
- Universal Hose Connector Provides a Robust Connection with Swivel Capability
- Meets the EPa Lead Related Renovations, Repair and Painting (RRP) Rule for Hepa Vacuum Only When DWV9320 Filter Is Used (Filter Included with Unit)
- Heavy Duty Wheels and Locking Casters Provide Jobsite Durability
- Lightweight and Portable Weighing In at Only 33.5 Lbs
- Powerful 15 Amp Motor Delivers 140 CFM of Airflow for Maximum Suction
- Can Be Used with Wet or Dry Applications
- Simple One Switch Operation to Select Tool Actuation or Vac Only
- Variable Suction Controls Vacuum's Power Consumption and Amount of Suction
Advice and How-To's
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs
- Get the Right Tools to Fix the Complete AC System
- What is a Torque Wrench and Why Your Toolbox Needs One
- How to Remove a Rusted Bolt