The OEMTOOLS 24817 Flux Core Welder offers a convenient and economical way to weld mild steel up to 1/8" in thickness. This compact Welder makes it easy to get started on basic welding jobs. It comes with everything you need and does not require gas. It works with flux core welding wire from .03"- .035" and has adjustable wire feed speed.
- Includes Welder, Welding Gun and Cable, Ground Cable with Clamp, Chipping Hammer/Brush, 1 Spool of .035" Flux Core Wire, and Protective Face Shield with Welding Lens
- Input Voltage: 110V AC
- Rated Duty Cycle: 20% @ 70A
- Adjustable Wire Feed Speed
- High and Low Output Settings
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs