OEMTOOLS 24819 Spot Welder is a compact spot welder than allow you to make clean and quick spot welds using standard 120V AC power making it perfect for home hobby use as well as light shop duty. This welder can be used on uncoated mild, galvanized or stainless sheet steel to 1/8" combined thickness. The adjustable 6" tongs allow easy reach to work surface.
Advice and How-To's
- The Top Ten Duralast Tools You Should Have in Your Toolbox
- How to Use a Torque Wrench
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Oil?
- Which Tools Do I Need to Change My Brake Pads?
- Ramp vs. Jack Stands: Which Should You Use?
- How to Clean and Organize Your Tools
- 12 Must Have Tools for Every DIYer
- What Is a Car Battery Trickle Charger?
- How To Gap Spark Plugs
- The Tools Needed To Change Spark Plugs