Passenger Cobra(TM) is a cable chain product line specifically designed for snow/ice covered roads use only. The tough carbon steel rollers provide traction and long wear. Together with that the low profile steel rollers allow increased tire-to-road contact, resulting in better stability, plus a considerable reduction in noise and vibration. The chain is designed for use on vehicles having minimal clearance availability and is totally galvanized for rust protection. The product is designed to be used with original equipment tires with high tread and meets the Class S from the SAE traction device standards.
- Engineered For Use On Autos Having Minimal Clearance Availability
- For Snow / Ice Covered Road Use Only
- Designed For Use w/Original Equipment Tires w/High Tread
- Totally Galvanized For Rust Protection
- Features Tough Carbon Low Profile Steel Rollers
- Increases Tire-To-Road Contact
- Gives Better Traction
- Offers Better Stability
- Results In Considerable Reduction In Noise And Vibration
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost