Tough carbon steel rollers provide traction and long wear. The low profile steel rollers allow increased tire-to-road contact, resulting in better stability, plus a considerable reduction in noise and vibration. Totally galvanized for rust protection.
- Optional spider bungee not included
- SAE class S
- Easy installation
- For vehicles with Limited Clearance
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won't My Car Door Close?
- Does AutoZone Cut Keys?
- Boat maintenance – what you can do to keep your boat pristine
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost