Tough carbon steel rollers provide traction and long wear. The low profile steel rollers allow increased tire-to-road contact, resulting in better stability, plus a considerable reduction in noise and vibration. Totally galvanized for rust protection.
- Optional spider bungee not included
- SAE class S
- Easy installation
- For vehicles with Limited Clearance
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?