Volt Premium Passenger is a cable chain line specifically designed for snow / ice covered roads use only. Our Volt product offers better traction than ladder style chains and longer wear using cross cables made of durable alloy rollers. The diagonal style cross cable design provides a smooth ride and an easy installation. The product comes with rubber adjusters included and meets the Class S from the SAE traction device standards.
- SAE Class S
- Includes Rubber Adjusters
- For Snow / Ice Covered Road Use Only
- Features Cross Cables Made Of Alloy Rollers
- Diagonal Cross Cable Design
- Gives Better Traction Than Ladder-Style Chains
- Provides Longer Wear
- Offers Smooth Rides
- Remarkably Quick And Easy Installation
Advice and How-To's
- Does Motor Oil Expire? Know When to Change your Oil
- Can An Alternator Drain a Battery?
- Brake Lights Not Working?
- Why is My Oil Change Light On?
- What Does a Rebuilt Title Mean?
- How Much Does a Wheel Bearing Replacement Cost?
- Timing Belt Symptoms and Replacement Cost
- Why is My Car Burning Oil?
- Window Not Working? 9 Reasons Why Window Motors and Regulators Fail
- Why Do People Steal Catalytic Converters?