First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
You’ve equipped your vehicle with oversize wheels and tires for serious off-road traction and clearance. Now you need extra tire coverage to protect your rig’s body and maybe even comply with local laws.Bushwacker Extend-A-Fender® Flares deliver premium-grade protection and style matched to oversized tires.
- 100% UV protected matte black smooth finish and can be easily painted
- Made from Dura-Flex 2000 ABS Material, flexible, yet durable
- A smooth, contoured look, these flares provide more protection than our “OE” Style® or Street Flares™
- Tire Coverage varies with vehicle from 1.25"-3.0"
- Premium tire coverage for body protection while keeping dirt and debris off the truck to create a rugged and unique look a rugged and unique look
Advice and How-To's
- How to Tell if Your Car Frame is Damaged
- Is it Safe to Drive with a Bent Frame?
- How Much Does a New Car Key Cost?
- Where Are The Jacking Points on a Car?
- Testing Your Alternator at AutoZone
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?