First, Add Your Vehicle
Get an exact fit for your vehicle.
Tap image to zoom
LUND Fender Flare Extender RX117SBShop All Lund
Part # RX117SB
SKU # 547202
Price Not Available
Tri-Flex ABS thermoplastic
Lund's RX-Rivet style is designed for vehicles with larger wheel and tire packages for a bolt-on and wide-bodied look, as well as providing extra fender protection from rocks and debris. This part includes two flares for the rear fenders with a smooth, ready to paint finish. These are made from Tri-Flex ABS thermoplastic material to allow for maximum durability–providing a hard and scratch-resistant surface, flexible enough to bend instead of shattering. The fender flares install in minutes and do not require any cutting or drilling, and use pre-existing factory holes to fasten securely. You can add these flares to your truck or SUV to upgrade from your standard OEM flares, replace a damaged or missing flare, or add flares to a truck that never had them before.
- Manufactured from tough and durable Tri-Flex ABS thermoplastic which is UV resistant to protect against fading
- Gives your truck and SUV improved protection against rocks and debris
- Easy no drill installation utilizing factory attachment locations
- It also gives the look of being bolted onto the vehicle without drilling or cutting
- This style provide a bold wide body look for truck and SUV’s with larger wheel and tire packages
- Stainless steel hardware
Advice and How-To's
- Why Won’t My Car Window Go Up?
- NOCO Portable Jump Starter VS Traditional Jumper Cables
- Window Regulator Vs. Motor: What’s the Difference?
- What Are Brake Shoes?
- Roof Top Tent vs Ground Tent: Which is Right for You?
- Best Portable Generators: Buying Guide 2023
- Should I Replace or Resurface Brake Rotors?
- What Does Antifreeze Color Mean?
- When Should You Resurface Your Rotors?
- Can You Drive Without a Catalytic Converter?